Minggu, 25 November 2012

EXPRESSING HAPPINESS


EXPRESSING HAPPINESS is an expression that is used to show that someone or people are glad have excited feelings.

What is Happiness ?
Happiness is a mental or emotional state of well-being characterized by positive or pleasantemotions ranging from contentment to intense joy.

We can expressing happiness with :
  • Word
  • Gestures
The example is :
  • Fantastic !
  • I’m glad now
  • I love it !
  • I really like it !
  • I'm statisfied with ……
  • I'm pleased with ……
  • Congratulation !
  • That's great !
  • That's wonderfull !
  • I'm happy to hear that.
  • I'm glad to know that.
  • etc
Example dialog expressing happiness :

Juniel : “Mom ! I have a good news !”
Mom : “What is it dear ?”
Juniel : “My English teacher told me that I got excellent score in the last test !”
Mom : “Really? Oh I'm proud of you dear !”
Juniel : “Yeah mom, thanks”
Mom : “Because you get excellent score. i want to give you a present !”
Juniel : “What is it mom ?”
Mom : “I will give you a ticket concert !”
Juniel : “Really ? wow i really like it mom. thank you so much mom !”
Mom : “My pleasure dear”

Expression Happiness :)









1 komentar: